WILL SMITH: HARDCORE DANCE "A LITTLE BIT OUT OF CONTROL"

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 15:12


Popular rapper turned actor Will Smith dropped by the office to chat about his favourite season, summer. But things soon got a little heated...

Dark Beige: Hi, Will, great to meet you. I believe you wanted to chat about your favourite season?

Will Smith: Summer, summer, summertime.Time to sit back and unwind.

DB: Quite. Do go on.

WS: Here it is, the groove slightly transformed. Just a bit of a break from the norm.

DB: Well, you're known as a rapper who likes to break down boundaries.

WS: Just a little somethin' to break the monotony.

DB: Montonony? What's been monotonous? Of what monotony do you speak?

WS: Of all that hardcore dance

DB: What kind of stuff do you mean? German techno? Drum and bass? Hard house? Dubstep? I always assumed you'd like dance music.

WS: Hardcore dance has gotten to be a little bit out of control!

DB: I'm sorry Will, please calm down. So, you don't like to dance?

WS: It's cool to dance. But what about the groove that soothes, that moves romance?

DB: Actually, I see what you mean. You have a reputation as a ladies man - is romance important to you?

WS: Give me a soft subtle mix. And if ain't broke then don't try to fix it. And think of the summers of the past. Adjust the base and let the alpine blast.

DB: What about your rumoured political ambitions?

WS: Pop in my CD and let me run a rhyme. And put your car on cruise and lay back, 'cause this is summertime.

DB: Then there have been rumours that you might be a scientologist, rumours you've always denied. Care to clear that up once and for all?

WS: School's out and its a sort of a buzz. Back then I didnt really know what it was. But now I see what I have of this. The way that people respond to summer madness.

DB: That's not exactly a no, then.

WS: The weather is hot and girls are dressing less. And checking out the fellas to tell 'em who's best. Riding around in your jeep or your benzos.
DB: Yes-
WS: Or in your Nissan stting on Lorenzos.

DB: Erm, yes. I Am Legend was a bit poor, wasn't it?

WS: Back in Philly we be out in the park. A place called the plateau is where everybody goes.Guys out hunting and girls doing likewise. Honking at the honey in front of you with the light eyes.

DB: Wild Wild West was shit as well.

WS: She turn around to see what you beeping at. It's like the summer's a natural aphrodesiac. And with a pen and pad I compose this rhyme, to hit you and get you equipped for the summer time.

DB: I hate you! Stop talking about the summer!

WS: Its late in the day and I aint been on the court yet. Hustle to the mall to get me a short set. Yeah, I got on sneaks, but I need a new pair, 'cos basketball courts in the summer got girls there.

DB: You just arbitrarily use any words you can to make a rhyme, don't you? You're like an 8 year old poet.

WS: The temperature's about 88. Hop in the water plug, just for old times sake.

DB: Right, that's it.


I'm reading: WILL SMITH: HARDCORE DANCE "A LITTLE BIT OUT OF CONTROL"TWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment