I LOVE MYSELF, JAY KAY TELLS THE PRESS

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 20:42



London - Jamiroquai singer Jay Kay, the so-called "cat in the hat" today called a dramatic press conference at the Dorchester Hotel to announce to the press for the first time what many have suspected for years - the Ealing-born funk sensation is deeply in love - with himself.

"It's true, I've found the love of my life", he revealed, "the best person I've ever known, an absolutely amazing, perfect God of a man". The star fought back tears as he gushed about himself; "someone who has brought so much joy to so many people. I just knew from the very first moment I laid eyes on my reflection that I was the one".

The celebrity singer says that it was fear of prejudice that stopped him from going public with the romance a long time ago - "some people think that this kind of narcissistic self-love is sick", he said, "but they're the sick ones. Our love is beautiful; it builds me up and makes me the man I am. That's why I do all that funky dancing; to impress myself, and why I fight those paparazzi when I get jealous that they're looking at me / my bird".



I'm reading: I LOVE MYSELF, JAY KAY TELLS THE PRESSTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment