I'M SO BUSY, I'VE HAD TO CLONE MYSELF

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 15:18




By "Katie Price's husband" Peter Andre


Do do do do do, do do do do do, do do do do do, this is insania!

I'm just always so incredibly busy, I don't know if I'm coming or going. What with recording but not releasing songs, looking after the littl'uns and the big'un (Harvey), and doing whatever Katie says, I became so bloody busy that I had to clone myself to get everything done. This was achieved through a science pal I met at a party.



I just did the one at first, so it could go to the shops to get some butter while I laid down some hot new tracks in the studio, to never be heard again.

But then Katie phoned and demanded I come and pick her up in the car from her photoshoot in Manchester, and I realised that this 7 hour round trip was going to totally break up my creative flow in the studio, where I was really beginning to release some magic. So I phoned up the first clone and asked him to quickly clone himself while he was on the way to the shops.



As the second clone was a clone of the first, it meant he did appear a little slow and stupid, which potentially could be a problem. But Katie never lets me get a word in anyway, so I sent him off in the Porsche while I laid down the funk in the studio. Then I was in the middle of singing some smooth grooves when I realised that I really needed to go pee. I'd been drinking Ribena all morning, so it was really no surprise. Clone 1 was off at the shops, 2 was on the road to Manchester, and -1 (me) was crafting some sweet soul music that would make Mick Hucknall jealous! There was only one thing for it - phone 2 and get him to clone himself, then send the clone back here to take a piss for me.



Unfortunately, 3 was a clone of a clone of a clone, and so it came back and went mad and tried to fight Harvey, but lost. And I still needed a piss! Insania!


I'm reading: I'M SO BUSY, I'VE HAD TO CLONE MYSELFTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment