GUEST BLOGGER: ERIC MENERHAUER, 16, FROM DAYTON, OHIO

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 15:50



Friday, March 27th, 5:16pm

Boy am I pissed right now! Me and Randy and Jake were just at the Ezeefreeze on Canyon St when that asshole Michael Day waltzes up on his BMX and asks us what we’re doing. I’ve always kinda thought he was a dick since that time he pissed in Jenny Goffey’s hair on the trip to Omaha, but him and Jake get on Ok because their older brothers were both on the basketball team or something.

Anyway, he was being kind of snotty the way he always is, going "What you doing here? Why are you at Ezeefreeze?" and we’re like, "we’re just chilling and having a slurpee" and he’s like "oh wow, can I have a taste of yours?" to Jake, which really pissed me off as everyone KNOWS that he can afford his own, but that’s not even why I’m tripping. You know what this dickwad says then? He’s like "That new Fast and Furious sequel is gonna be shit!"



I’m like so shocked by what he’s saying that for a moment I can’t speak but then I’m like "What? You fucking moron! How can you say that? 2F2F (as me and Randy call it) and Tokyo Drift totally rocked!" The chases were awesome, the cars were cool, and that latino chick totally gave me a woody, even though I generally prefer a girl with bigger sweater puppies, if you know what I’m saying!

Day’s all like "I hate Vin Diesel", and I’m like "Kiss my ass!" And he's like "he's like a rapper / actor who can’t even rap!" What an a-hole. In the end, Day was kind of like "Whatever. I’m going to see Watchmen on Friday night" and left. Boy was I pissed! That guy probably likes Zac Efron!

Other stuff: Ms Petersen has real bad breath. She leaned in to correct something on my book, and I got a whiff. It was like "Eurgh! Have you been sucking dick? If so, get your boyfriend to wash his dick or something!"



Have you noticed how everyone all of a sudden is wearing Reebok again? What the hell happened to those guys? I thought they only did tennis stuff nowadays! Well, I was obviously wrong.

I really want to take a vacation in Europe. Ryan Jones’ parents just got back from there and they said it was great. But did you know that they don’t actually have "London Fog" clothing in London? What next?



Does anyone else think that maybe Eminem is a dick after all?



My sister’s cat Buffy is like the coolest cat in this neighbourhood. If it was a rapper, it would be like 50 cent or something. Whenever it leaves the house, you can see all the other cats quaking.


I'm reading: GUEST BLOGGER: ERIC MENERHAUER, 16, FROM DAYTON, OHIOTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment