DEAR NIKKI GRAHAME

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 15:09




The star of Big Brother 7 answers all your queries, through the medium of her column in OK!

Dear Nikki, where do you stand on euthanasia?

I don't want to take sides because I like them both but Peter Andre seems to be winning the popularity war with Jordan. I think Jordan has slightly fallen from grace with her topless sunbathing pictures and maybe she was hasty in having Peter's belongings removed from their home. Perhaps she's trying to save face after he left her. I still think they could get back together - it may take a long time, but it's worth saving.

Dear Nikki, should I invest my money in wine or art?

T4's Steve Jones and Heroes star Hayden Panettiere are supposedly dating and they make a gorgeous couple! Sadly, I don't think it will last as none of Steve's relationships ever do and they would also have to deal with a long-distance relationship. I give it until the summer. I think he had the perfect girl in Fearne Cotton. Steve is very charming and funny, though, so I can totally see why any girl would fall at his feet.


Dear Nikki, how do we best tackle knife crime in Britain?

I love Miley Cyrus and I can't believe some people have been mean enough to call her fat online. That's a disgraceful thing to do. She really is not fat at all - Miley has a lovely curvy figure and is a great role model for young girls. She is hugely popular and has an enormous fan following. Anyone who criticises her is clearly just jealous of her success!

Dear Nikki, who are you and why are you still in the public eye?

A story was written last week saying I was a bad influence on Natalie Cassidy, because of my previous battle with Anorexia. I'd just like to say this is rubbish and Natalie herself has assured me I'm one of her best friends - so please don't believe everything you read!


I'm reading: DEAR NIKKI GRAHAMETWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment