I'M NOT DEAD!

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 15:51



By Jeff Goldblum


Hi, everyone! I'm pleased to report that I'm not dead! No need to call for a HOLY MAN, I'll live to celebrate another INDEPENDENCE DAY. Some people seemed to have a DEATH WISH about me, which is mean. But as my agent told me, WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD. People always want to assume the worst, and when they heard about Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson, they desperately looked around for others to be ONE OF THE HOLLYWOOD TEN. But you don't want to believe that CHAIN OF FOOLS. All I can say is, THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY, as after all the stress I need the weekend to recover. I even feel like snorting some POWDER, and just enjoying THE BIG CHILL with some smoke and some Morcheeba albums. That could easily last NINE MONTHS. Yep, just lie down under a comfy duvet, a real DEEP COVER. Maybe order in some prostitutes from all over the world, everyone knows EARTH GIRLS ARE EASY.


I'm reading: I'M NOT DEAD!TWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment