MY FAVOURITE THINGS, WITH TOM DALEY

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 17:16



The 15 year old British Olympic hopeful and world diving champion chats to us about some of his favourite things:

Favourite Movie: Hmm, tough one. It's got to be a toss up between Wizard of Oz (Love Judy Garland) or My Beautiful Launderette.

Favourite Song: I love Gloria Gaynor's I Will Survive. It really inspired me when I was being bullied and called "Dive boy" at my last school.
Dream Holiday: I'd love to go to Sitges this summer, when I get a break.

Dream Date: Definitely the Queen, or Kylie. She's fierce. I'd love to talk to her about her outfits, and make up.


I'm reading: MY FAVOURITE THINGS, WITH TOM DALEYTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous Said,

    You r amazing to i luv u

    Posted on 7 October 2012 at 05:03

     

Post a Comment