London - Pop star Peter Andre has sensationally lifted the lid on the TRUE torment that caused him to split up with wife Katie Price, in the celebrity world's most vicious break up of 2009 - his controlling wife NEVER let him once visit the Hard Rock Cafe, DESPITE his burning 'credible rock star' ambitions.



Biting back tears, the heartbroken pop prince revealed: "It just wasn't fair, mate, you know? Kate could be a lovely girl, but she was always very controlling. We always had to do what she wanted, pandering to all her tastes. Like we were always going to horse shows and shit like that, when I'd much rather have taken the kids to wrestling. Normally I didn't mind so much, that's just Kate, except when it came to Hard Rock Cafe.




The thing is, Kate really doesn't like rock music, she's much more of a dance chick. Like, she once said she'd suck off the guy from the Killers, but that's about it. So as much as I tried to get her excited about seeing a napkin John Lennon once wore round his neck, or a replica of a plectrum once held by Eric Clapton, she just said it was shit and didn't care.

The other thing is, Katie's always on a diet and starving herself, or having dental surgery which stops her from eating, so the last thing she wants is some big fat rock n'roll burger or good time boogaloo fries, whereas I love them.



But I think that if Kate had ever really loved me, she'd have let me go anyway, to enjoy all the memorabilia and burgers and stuff, grabbing some onion rings in between pictures of all my idols, a select bunch of guitar-wielding rock Gods, a group who maybe just maybe one day I might join, when my new album hits the stores.

It's not like I'm just talking about the one in London, either. They're everywhere all over the world these days, and everyone knows me and Kate were only ever actually on holiday. She must have denied me at least 40 times".


I'm reading: PETER ANDRE "SO ASHAMED" THAT HE'S NEVER BEEN TO A HARD ROCK CAFETWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment