COMING SOON TO LIVING: JACK POTATO

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 00:09



The Living channel have announced that hot on the heels of Jeff Brazier getting snapped up for his own reality show, SuperDaddy, it has now been announced that the digital channel have also signed up Jack Tweed for a new fly on the wall show, Jack Potato. The series follows the struggling star's attempts to move on from the death of Jade, and start his own business, a chain of jacket potato restaurants in Essex.



"I rememeber when I was a little kid my nan always used to take me to Spud U Like, and I loved it. My restaurants are bringing all that back. They're not just spuds you like, they're spuds you'll love!", the grief-stricken widow chortled.


I'm reading: COMING SOON TO LIVING: JACK POTATOTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment