PINK IS THE GREATEST ARTIST OF HER GENERATION

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 20:50



By Paula O Toole


Pink is the artist of my generation. She's just such a strong voice, an independent woman, a free bird, a wild stallion.

Pink sings from the HEART. And you just really feel the emotion, you know? Really feel the pain as she rails against everything from her father to stupid pop culture role models to people who just haven't got the party sufficiently started without her.

But don't think those haunting, angry lyrics won't stab you in the gut with raw emotion! If God is a DJ, Life is a dance floor, Love is the rhythm, You are the music. God, I'm welling up already just thinking about those words. I need a little me time. Well, me and PInk time : )


I'm reading: PINK IS THE GREATEST ARTIST OF HER GENERATIONTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment