FOOTBALL ROCKED BY NEW TEXT SCANDAL

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 10:34


WHO'S BEEN A NAUGHTY BOY?

Now Michael Owen's at it!



With England still reeling from sex scandals involving John Terry and Ashley Cole, with a rumoured third scandal regarding Rio Ferdinand waiting in the wings, the FA are hoping they can draw a line under a tawdry fortnight and move on and prepare for the world cup.



But bosses will be shocked by the latest sordid revelation regarding Michael Owen...and his own mum! Talking via PR guru Max Clifford, Janet revealed that Michael has been regularly sending her texts for YEARS...behind his wife's back.

Many England fans will be saddened that the one man who it seemed you could rely on to never do anything of any interest whatsoever, a man who would lose to a supermarket receipt in a personality contest, has also let them down. Janet reveals: "It started fairly innocently at first, stuff like "what's for tea?" and "can you wash my shorts?", but soon it was getting a lot wilder, things like "I want a Ribena" and "I lost £100 on a horse". He'd send naughty pics too, stuff like him walking his dog or drinking Ribena. Naturally I was pretty shocked, but I played along because I was so excited he was famous. I wish now that I hadn't." Owen was today too dull to comment.


I'm reading: FOOTBALL ROCKED BY NEW TEXT SCANDALTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment