PLEASE BUY MY NEW ALBUM

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 08:00



By Craig David



I'm bck! My fifth studio album Signed Sealed Delivered hits the shops on March 29, 2010, a collection of smooth Motown grooves and covers, given a modern twist.

I don't want to hear"One More Lie (Standing in the Shadows)" about being a washed up has been, lies said by losers who are "All Alone Tonight". "For Once In My Life", just leave me alone and let me bring the soul.

"I Heard It Through the Grapevine" that some people hate me, but it's not "Just My Imagination", these people are jealous. Sometimes when I'm "(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay" in Southampton, I just say "Mercy Mercy Me ", "I Wonder Why" they don't get a life.

Mick Jagger isn't my dad, so it's not fair to say that "Papa Was a Rollin' Stone", but still, "Let's Stay Together" as ""This Could Be Love".


I'm reading: PLEASE BUY MY NEW ALBUMTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment