HORNE CRITICAL OF CORDEN DEATH

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 20:51


TRAGIC...COULD IT HAVE BEEN PREVENTED?

James Corden's spiritual brother criticises police for refusing him access to the roly poly laugh machine who he was "powerless to help" during a stand-off which ended in the chubby comic's apparent suicide.

Mat Horne said today he was angry with police for refusing to allow him to talk to his old pal James Corden during a tense six-hour stand-off with police which began on Friday night. Mr Horne, who said he had not seen his pal "since that awful sketch show", saw on the television news that police had cornered him on Friday after a six-day manhunt. Corden was wanted for presenting a really smug and unfunny World Cup show, being everywhere and looking so pleased with himself. Then to add insult to injury, posh old actor Patrick Stewart insulted his weight, something retiring Corden was notoriously shy over, and uncomfortable with talking about.

The brown haired actor said he immediately contacted the police as he believed he could talk his mate out of causing more unfunny bloodshed. "I wanted [police] to get me up to that cordon / Corden," Mr Horne said. "He's my brother, I wanted to talk him down there. I wanted to get him down from there and bring him in without any further bloodshed." He added: "When I saw him on the TV - he was a broken man, he wasn’t a lovable tubby joker, he was a broken man.

I know now he was sobbing about his lack of fans, how people didn’t love him - it breaks my heart to see that because I loved him to bits, he was my brother. I wanted to go up to Corden, I wanted the police to get me up there."

He said Northumbria Police rebuffed his offer as they were apparently concerned it might unlock memories of Lesbian Vampire Killers which would exacerbate the situation. Instead he watched live on television as Corden, 32, shot himself dead.




Rob Brydon also offered to go and reason with him but said police did not get back to him.


I'm reading: HORNE CRITICAL OF CORDEN DEATHTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment