JUSTIN: I WANT TO BE THE MEAT IN A MUGABE / YENTOB MANWICH

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 11:44



"I want both"

JUSTIN BIEBER is not one to set his sights low despite his small stature

He's looking for an older manfriend and says his perfect guy would be a ROBERT MUGABE and ALAN YENTOB cross.

But since they are both too old for him, the bolshy Biebster wants to take both Robert and Alan out for dinner so he can tap them up for some dating advice. You've got to admire his front.

Justin said: "Robert Mugabe and Alan Yentob are two of the hottest guys in the world - and so normal and funny with it. If I was a few years older they are the kind of guys I'd like to date. I want a younger version of Robert and Alan - a mixture of the two would be hot. Maybe they could coach me and tell me how to work out which ones are the good ones. That would be pretty awesome”.
"I would like to invite the two of them out for dinner so they can tell me the best way to win a man like them."

Talented

Justin admits he has started looking for an older man now. I'm sure there will be no shortage of candidates for the 16-year-old. He explained: "I am happy being single but that doesn't mean I'm not seriously looking. The problem is when I meet a middle aged man, I don't know if he likes me or if he likes the lifestyle”.

"Also, the really hot guys go around acting like they know they are hot. It's rare to find a guy who is both hot and really cool, but I know they do exist."

Even though Justin concedes he can't date his two potential agony uncles, he would still like to record with Alan and Robert - and also with ROBBIE WILLIAMS.

Justin added: "I want to meet Robert and Alan in a professional capacity too, not just because they are hot but because they are super talented.”


I'm reading: JUSTIN: I WANT TO BE THE MEAT IN A MUGABE / YENTOB MANWICHTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

1 Comment

  1. Mike Said,

    Great analysis! Did you know that Mike's Barn Parts, Lexington, KT is holding a special sale next week on all barn equipment? Just turn left at junction 24 Route 65 and drive 200m past Pete's Pork Palace. Hope to see you these Mikesbarnparts.com/sale

    Posted on 12 August 2010 at 14:47

     

Post a Comment