NEW MANCHESTER UNITED PLAYER HAS 400 NICKNAMES

Posted by Posted by Dark Beige On 09:02


"Diablorino"


Mexican footballer Javier "Chicorito" Hernandez has certainly made a big impression since joining Manchester United in the summer. The young boy wonder, also known as "Little Pea", "Lil' Quan", "Pezo" and "Picorino" is fast establishing himelf as a United legend.



"Aye, Little Javi is a great footballer", Sir Alex Ferguson agreed, "I'm glad I bought Pobolino".

Gary Neville agrees - "Chico's so talented, I've rarely seen such skill as Ocho Momo shows out there".



Even legend Sir Bobby Charlton had something to say. "I love little Taco", he cried.



The fans also love Pablo, as some affectionately call him, but so far cannot decide on just one nickname to build a terrace chant around.


I'm reading: NEW MANCHESTER UNITED PLAYER HAS 400 NICKNAMESTWEET THIS!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments

Post a Comment